Are you a constituent of Sault Ste. Marie? If you are then this page will certainly be relevant and helpful for you. If you are unsure, you can find out by clicking here.  Ross’ Constituency Office only serves constituents of Sault Ste. Marie but even you are not a constituent of the Sault you may still find this page helpful.

Not a constituent of Sault Ste. Marie?  Find your Member of Provincial Parliament by clicking here

If your matter falls under federal jurisdiction, then you must contact your Member of Parliament. You can find your Member of Parliament by clicking here.  


Here are some ways that Ross’ Constituency Office can help you.

  • Hydro Questions and Complaints
  • Government Service Complaints
  • Workplace Health and Safety matters
  • Labour Relations and Compensation
  • Driver Licenses, License Plates, and Vehicle Registration
  • Driver’s Licenses, License Plates, and Vehicle Registration
  • Health Card Registration, Renewal, and Eligibility
  • Government Navigation
  • Legislative Petitions
  • Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
  • Home, Land, and Private Property Matters
  • Notarization and Commissioner of Oaths
  • Certificates for Special Occasions

… And many more!

Let us help you find the PROVINCIAL SERVICES you need


Find out who your MPP is by clicking here

Anytime you have a matter, issue, concern, or question on a topic or subject that falls under provincial jurisdiction involving the Ontario Government.

You can find where Ross’ Offices are located by clicking here.

You can find which Office phone number to call by clicking here.